The Spring Bash will feature:
- Over 50 artists, designers, and crafters selling their handmade wares. Full vendor list here: www.bashvendors.blogspot.com
- Music by local DJ John Durbin
- Free crafts at the now-famous Etsy Dallas Make & Take Booth with help from Irving Girl Scout Troop #1637
- The Vanity Stand where shoppers can dress up in an array of crazy costumes, get their photo taken and go home with a snapshot of the fun time
- Free raffle featuring handmade items donated by Etsy Dallas members
- Special guest: La Reunion, a non-profit arts program located in Oak Cliff
- Cash donations accepted benefitting Family Place, a local non-profit domestic violence shelter serving women and children in Dallas.
Free Goody Bags for the first 50 shoppers - so get there early!
There is no cost for admission or entertainment, but please bring plenty of CASH as most vendors cannot accept credit cards. There is an ATM near the main South Side entrance.
This event will be family-friendly with a hip vibe of handmade love and good times. Think of this not just as an arts & crafts show, but as a party! For more info visit www.etsydallas.com.
Date: Saturday, May 16th
Where: South Side on Lamar, 1409 S. Lamar, Dallas, TX
Make & Take: FREE
Goodie Bags: FREE for the first 50 shoppers. Get there early!
Hot Rods and Heels – Dallas, TX
The largest pin-up event in Texas! Come see the best of the best in burlesque, pin-up modeling, artists, photographers, vendors, and hot rods at Hotrods and Heels! Make sure to visit Tara to the T and Texas Tarts out in full style at the show.
Date: May 16th
Location: 3025 Main, Dallas
Wild Flower Festival – Richardson, TX
Festival programming includes two main outdoor performance stages, the Acoustic Café, the award-winning Singer/Songwriter Stage, the family friendly Kidz Korner, Teenz Zone, strolling entertainers, buskers and acrobats, the Taste of Texas Food Garden, the City of Richardson Petting Zoo, the Art Guitar Auction, and lots of interactive displays and exhibits.
Location: 2351 Performance Drive, Richardson, 75082
Price: $7.50-$25 (see ticket pricing here)