**Applications for vendors at the Jingle Bash are now closed.**
Date: Saturday, November 10, 2018
Time: 10:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: F.I.G. (1807 Ross Avenue, Dallas, TX 75201)
CLICK HERE FOR A MAP!
Etsy Dallas' Jingle Bash, a premier handmade shopping event and party, showcases the very best in handmade apparel, bags, jewelry, home décor, accessories, art, pottery and more! Hand-picked artists, crafters and designers from near and far will all gather at the Jingle Bash for pure shopping pleasure.
Let's get ready to SHOP + PARTY + ART + CRAFT:
- The best shopping experience featuring handmade art & craft from Dallas and beyond
- Free DIY make and take crafts
- Bars and restaurants on-site
- Party tunes
- Photo Booth benefiting a local charity
- Free admission, wheelchair/stroller accessible, plenty of parking
- Free collectible Bash Bags™ for the first 50 adult shoppers in line at 10:30 am, chock full of handmade goods from artists and sponsors
A crowd favorite, the Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash will offer up the popular and highly coveted Bash Bags™ for the first 50 adult shoppers in line when we open to the public at 10:30a.m. These reusable tote bags – chock full of handmade products – have become a thing of legend, and shoppers have been known to arrive three hours early to stand in line for one!
SELLING AT THE BASH
- The Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash is a juried, handmade-only show.
- No resale items, no vintage, no commercial products, no supplies at the Bash.
- All artists must be present to staff their own booth during the Bash. If you have staff that is knowledgeable and trained to sell your products, please let us know at the time of application if they attend in your absence.
- Artists are not allowed to sell another artist's products.
- Artists may not sell any trademarked or copyright items unless they show proper licensing agreements to the jury at the time of application.
- Artists may sell only items on their application in order to avoid oversaturation of categories, to be fair to fellow vendors, and to provide shoppers with a diverse array of products.
- Artists do not have to live in the Dallas area nor be a member of Etsy Dallas to apply. We welcome artists from all over the country!
- Applicants do not need to have an Etsy shop, but quality web presence is highly encouraged.
- Anyone who meets the above criteria is welcome to apply!
- Applications are now closed.
- Complete applications and application fees were due by midnight (CST) August 17, 2018.
- A $25 application fee is non-refundable and can only be sent via Paypal when you submit your application.
- No cash or checks accepted.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- In order to be considered, you must provide a working web link depicting clear photos of your handmade products.
- No photos accepted via email or snail mail.
- The State of Texas requires vendors to have a Sales Tax ID in order to pay sales tax on all items sold in Texas. Visit the State Comptroller's web site for more info http://www.window.state.tx.us/
- This year we will host the event in an indoor venue with multiple rooms. We cannot guarantee placement in any location at time of application.
- If your preferred booth size is not available, please indicate on application if you would/not be willing to accept your second choice.
- Two booth sizes will be offered:
*10x10 for $295
*6x8 for $195
- There is no "cushion" around the perimeter of the booth. You get exactly your booth space, no more. Please plan accordingly.
- Double booths and shared booths are not available at the Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash.
- Each artist will receive free electricity if you bring your own labeled 25 ft three-prong extension cord and power strip.
- The Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash will provide only the outlets and electricity.
- Only 60W (or less) lights, laptops and credit card machines are allowed.
- No radios, no heaters, no disco balls, no lights greater than 60W.
June 18: Bash application open online
August 17: Bash applications close
Week of August 27: Emails go out notifying artists of whether or not they were accepted into this year's Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash
September 5: Booth and any promotional or sponsorship fees due via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org
September 23: All print-ready press materials due (if you have chosen a sponsorship level, your digital files will be due upon acceptance to show).
October 11: Last day to cancel and receive a refund
October 19: Deadline to receive all Bash Bag™ promo items