We have big plans for 2018 and a list of resolutions to prove it. How do you motivate yourself to stick to your goals? We have a roundup of 8 local finds which are great for helping us meet our goals and for rewarding ourselves for our achievements.
1. Track goals with pretty stationery from Kat French Design. We love this to-do list notepad (and the calendar notepad above) for helping us knock out our daily and monthly tasks.
2. Keep things tidy and smelling fresh with soy wax candles from The Pig and the Peacock. This one in Lemongrass Sage is uplifting with garden and citrus notes that leave us feeling refreshed and energized.
3. Recover from workouts and practice self-care with a bath bomb from Whipped Up Wonderful. This Honey Almond bomb is made with hand-ground honey and oat powders that will pamper your skin and is thought to reduce the signs of aging. Yes, please!
4. Take better care of your skin with soothing lotion from Sasha's Hand Poured. We love this silky Spearmint Eucalyptus lotion for winter.
5. Make more meals at home. Pro tip: We hear good things about the Instant Pot. Don't forget a cute apron while you whip up something yummy. We love the selection from Mia Maria.
6. Feed your friendships. Send your friends some real mail and let them know you're thinking of them. When is the last time you got some happy mail? Didn't it feel great? We love the Texas Knit notecards from Tokodots.
7. Remember to meditate. The Texas Zen Garden from SurlyBunny has everything you need.
8. Keep a journal in 2018. We love these personalized leather journals from Ox & Pine.
Here's wishing you all a magical and adventurous 2018! We hope you have a good one.