Join us with the Dallas Opera in welcoming Puccini’s popular opera, La Bohème, as we present the Montmartre Artist Village opening weekend, March 15 -17. Before the show and during the first intermission, enjoy perusing a special bohemian market in the Winspear lobby with some of our favorite artists—Friday, March 15 and Sunday, March 17th only. If you’re interested in seeing the show, please take advantage of our special ticket offer for 20% off single ticket purchases with code ETSY20 on the Dallas Opera website. Scroll down for a full listing of opening weekend artists below. Hope to see you there!
We have a roundup of Etsy Dallas member shops with sales celebrating Etsy's 13th birthday. Set a reminder, the sales event is June 18-22. You don't want to miss these deals!
Expressions Bracelets is offering 20 percent off the entire shop (excluding the sale section). You'll also get free shipping (U.S. domestic orders only) on orders of $50 or more.
MayaXKiwi is offering 15 percent off all prints and cards.
The Pig and the Peacock is offering 15 percent off the entire shop (excluding favors and custom orders).
Sasha's Hand-Poured is offering 15 percent off the whole shop plus free shipping on orders over $40.
Wandering Paper Co. is offering 20 percent off everything in the shop.
Whipped Up Wonderful is offering 15 percent off plus free shipping on orders of $35 or more. Cannot be combined with other coupons. Free shipping on U.S. domestic orders only.
Whispers in the Glen is offering 20 percent off the entire shop.
Tokodots is offering 15% off everything in the shop.
Ahaha Home is offering 15 percent off everything in the shop.
Earrings by Eryn is offering 10 percent off most items in the shop.
Here's wishing you a happy 13th, Etsy! And happy summer to all of you. Enjoy the deals and the sunshine.
1. Pineapple scarf from Milquetoast Designs 2. Pressed flower jewelry from Gnome Stones 3. Natural Deodorant from Sasha's Hand Poured 4. Block printed thank you cards from Wandering Paper Co. 5. Printable St. Paddy's Bingo from Favors and Stuff 6. Punny herb planters from DCD Design Co. 7. Bluebonnet wall art from Martolana and 8. Melon + mint soy candle from Mythology Candles
We have big plans for 2018 and a list of resolutions to prove it. How do you motivate yourself to stick to your goals? We have a roundup of 8 local finds which are great for helping us meet our goals and for rewarding ourselves for our achievements.
1. Track goals with pretty stationery from Kat French Design. We love this to-do list notepad (and the calendar notepad above) for helping us knock out our daily and monthly tasks.
2. Keep things tidy and smelling fresh with soy wax candles from The Pig and the Peacock. This one in Lemongrass Sage is uplifting with garden and citrus notes that leave us feeling refreshed and energized.
3. Recover from workouts and practice self-care with a bath bomb from Whipped Up Wonderful. This Honey Almond bomb is made with hand-ground honey and oat powders that will pamper your skin and is thought to reduce the signs of aging. Yes, please!
4. Take better care of your skin with soothing lotion from Sasha's Hand Poured. We love this silky Spearmint Eucalyptus lotion for winter.
5. Make more meals at home. Pro tip: We hear good things about the Instant Pot. Don't forget a cute apron while you whip up something yummy. We love the selection from Mia Maria.
6. Feed your friendships. Send your friends some real mail and let them know you're thinking of them. When is the last time you got some happy mail? Didn't it feel great? We love the Texas Knit notecards from Tokodots.
7. Remember to meditate. The Texas Zen Garden from SurlyBunny has everything you need.
8. Keep a journal in 2018. We love these personalized leather journals from Ox & Pine.
Here's wishing you all a magical and adventurous 2018! We hope you have a good one.